Ex Pella S. Luciae V.M.
The History of the Santa Lucia Festival and Omaha's Little Italy
August 23, 2012 by Mike DiGiacomo

Finally, a title! – DEVOTI

As the documentary begins to take shape, we’ve drawn upon some of the inspiration that flows from the camera reel. The documentary production team has finally settled on a name for the film. It’s title, DEVOTI. The title obviously translates to the English word, devotee. You will see that this word has great significance in the documentary. From the hills of Carlentini, to the corner of 6th & Pierce streets in Omaha, we can clearly see the devotion emitting through those communities.

•   •   •   •   •

8 Responses to “Finally, a title! – DEVOTI”

1. Patrick Caniglia says:

Perfect!! I couldn’t think of a better title.

2. Kathy (Monico)Schafer says:

I will be out-of-town Aug. 9. will there be any other dates or a video to purchase?
    402-333-1538

3. Kathy (Monico)Schafer says:

will there be a video to purhase sinfe I will be out of town Aug. 9

4. Dennis Bullaro says:

I was an alter boy in the 50′s and was a first graduate from St. Philomena at that time then called St. France Cabrini and I served many of Santa Lucia Mass’s. I remember walking down 10th street to 6th and Pierce and down the hill to the resting place of our saint as the carnival started. Yes it rained very time but it was fun and loved it. I will be unable to attend but I’m looking forward to getting this video.

5. Tom Troia says:

Send me information on purchasing a DVD
    I live out of state.

6. Dennis Bullaro says:

Please let me know when you will start selling this video. Where to get it and how much it will cost.
    Thanks
    Dennis

7. Patrick Peterson says:

I very sorry we were unable to attend Friday’s World Premiere, but would be interested to see if you plan another showing.

8. Rontrell says:

ഈ റ വ യ പ സ തകവ ച ര ഗ ര പ പ ബ ല ഗ ല ക ക ഉള പ പ ട ത ത ന നത ല വ ര ധമ ണ ട ? ഇല ല ങ ക ല ഒര മ യ ല ല ട അറ യ ക ക ക. manorajkr@gmail.com